Elevator Forum

Prisma car controll...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Prisma car controller

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
581 Views
(@Misiuna)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38612]
Hi and thanks for taking a look on this case.

I got in my hands a Prisma car control module, as always stickers had to be mangled, hard to tell the exact model.
It is similar to this one random part seller

Because of water ingress a short occured on a primary side, smoking several components. It seams thou, that the secondary side is not affected
I would appreciate anyone with a similar model able to pass me values of the following components:
R114
Q32
Z7
R85
U10

few photos in the attachment..
If you need more photos of the PCB or more info, I opened a thread on the EEVBlog forum, going deeper into ps analysis.

EEV Blog Forum

Attachments
IMG_20241203_184118.jpg (2.52 MB, 15 downloads)
IMG_20241203_184130.jpg (2.49 MB, 8 downloads)
IMG_20241121_224214.jpg (2.34 MB, 8 downloads)



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top