Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Prints

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,595 Views
(@Neuby777)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15028]
Hello,

Just got back in the trade 3 months ago after 5 years out of the trade. I went through the apprenticeship program passed the mechanics test then was laid off and went back to fixing aircraft. So I am back in the elevator trade and need some help. Took a service position and I am in a good spot with a seasoned older mechanic. We only have MCE equipment at our building. I am weak on relay logic print reading. Can someone email me some Dover Composite or Old Otis relay logic prints so I can get better at reading these prints.

Thanks
Mike



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
PM your email address. I would be glad to help you out...



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top