Elevator Forum

Otis Regen Drive/GC...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis Regen Drive/GCS Controller

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,307 Views
(@Adamabm)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33713]
I just took on a new job and it has 3 Otis Regen Drive/GCS controllers. These controller were installed in 2009 as modernization for a Dover Comp. The problem I having is their is a 20 second delay intermittently happening before take off on these units. I can get it to disappear for awhile by relearning the door travel on the I-motion II door controller but it reappears a week later or so. I've heard this was one of the ticks these controllers had when they first rolled them out. Anyone else ever seen this or had a fix? Thanks in advance.



   
Quote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
This was a problem on early GCS controllers. A software update resolved this issue as well as several other issues.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top