Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis no car buttons

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
9,007 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31439]
Got an otis 411 I think .. hydro from late 90s Computerized led. Had F 10 fuse blow during power outage. Car runs fine from hall stations but noT from car station buttons. Light on car station buttons extremely faint. Does anyone have clues , write ups or prints for this.

2647 002 code on power up And
2005 001.

Run 956 and 941 on led on controller.

Last edited by Jluff; 07/19/21 03:23 PM.


   
Quote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I think it’s a 211. Not 411



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
F10 fuse goes to area 17. ( car serial link ). I have a small board in COP. Is that my serial link ? Does anyone have a picture or write up on this ? I also don’t have 30vdc to P1 connector on top left of I/O board. But I have it to bottom of power supply on I/o board. Shoukd I have 30vdc to P1 connector ?

Last edited by Jluff; 07/20/21 03:39 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
COP board is bad. Unitec has a 4 week lead time on this board. Does any one else sell these ? ABA26800TV1



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
So still waiting for Unitec to have these 211 car operator boards .. in the mean time I sent it to world electronics and they said the communication chip was bad and they can not replace it. So I sent it to another local board repair shop and they said they fixed it. Put the board in and still dead. No red led . I hope I’m not over looking a hard to find fuse or something Any body have any thoughts ?



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any chance you know or someone you know knows an Otis tech? Ask around. Trading favors is not uncommon.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Sounds like the board is bad. Pretty common with a power spike. Have you tried China? AliExpress usually have them



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Desperately need a otis 211 car station board TV1. Unitec updated this back order to mid October now. Somebody has to have one of these in there garage. ???



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Got the tv1 board for car station and still no communication . Does any one know how this car station board gets fed.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Just to recap. Had bad storms. Knocked out power. F10 fuse was blown. Replaced fuse and had no communication to car station board and was not able to place car calls. Every other function of the elevator works. Replaced car station board and still doesn’t work. I have limited print from another job. But I see f10 goes straight to car serial link. Does any one know what terminals on the car station tv1 board I need my 30v. And also where to check on machine room board for output...



   
ReplyQuote
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What is the drawing number on the cover to the contoller. "Wiring Diagram Number"



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
AAA21241L



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top