Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis Mrq dbf fault

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
10.9 K Views
(@matt 24)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5936]
Hey guys,the car was at the floor doors open with please exit light on.Had a dbf fault,the doors would try to close then reopen.I put it on insp. to see if it would run,it did and never messed up again.What should I look for next,I know it'll come in again?Ive had connection problems in the past.We also changed an Rs board that was in the drive circuit last year that I think fixed a similar problem.Any suggestions?thanks



   
Quote
(@billvator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
had issues with break switch on these units, also the relay contacts go bad quite often.



   
ReplyQuote
 bozo
(@bozo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
dbf is caused by any contact on u or d relay and ud if you have one...trust me



   
ReplyQuote
 bozo
(@bozo)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
btw check ur contacts on ohms with ur meter



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top