Elevator Forum

Otis ‘Media Display...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis ‘Media Display’ Indicator Help

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,703 Views
(@John Reynolds)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#28095]
Hi All,

I have been called to an Otis Gen2 to look at changing a faulty ‘Media Display’ indicator. Ive checked all wiring to that indicator and checked another working indicator on that floor and it works, so have ruled out a wiring or controller issue and that the indicator is faulty. So I’ve ordered a new indicator but once plugged in on the same address and then the lift switched on, it comes up with an error on the screen.

- Inconsistency between SW1 (1) and XML SW1 (1) => HPI and XML => CPI

My questions are -

Should the indicator just work when the power is switched back on?
Or
Do I have to individually program the new indicator?
Do I have to do something via the controller?
Do I have to set dip switch’s differently to initiate set up?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
John



   
Quote
Share:
Scroll to Top