Elevator Forum

Otis Mcs 220 door s...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis Mcs 220 door staying open fault

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,516 Views
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29241]
Hey guys, basically I'm having an issue with this lcb2 controller 9 stop

The lift car doors are being held open constantly, the door open output constantly stays on.
This job was modded roughly 2 years ago with new car door system.
Basically the issue I'm having is that the car door open signal won't turn off.
Another strange issue is the DFC led on the print is on even with the doors fully open. I thought it was only on if the car door gate was closed?

Obviously I'm not fully wrapped around the lcb2 Otis system, but I'm not sure if someone accidentally changed the door type parameter and that could be causing this issue?
We recently changed the main print due to another fault.

I have had a look at the inputs and outputs to see if the lift was in 'independent' or fireman's mode, but it isn't. It just stays with door open, 'IDL' 'NOR' on the status.

I must be missing something balantly obvious 😣



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Slept on it, returned to site and found a parameter was set incorrectly in the door setup... Problem solved 🤭



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top