Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
29/08/2019 8:12 pm
I'm having an odd issue with the Phase 1 fire service on an LRV4. It's a 2-stop, front-opening only, phase 1 switch on the 1st floor. When I turn it on with the switch, the car nudges the door closed, and drives itself into the pit. It runs normally otherwise - PI reads correctly as well.
I've checked the dip switches on the board in the car station, and I have a nearly identical car at another job with which I've compared the settings and wiring.
The only thing I can think of is one of the hoistways switches (L9S if I remember correctly?) maybe tells the CPU where the car is at in the hoistway, so the car doesn't really know it's on the 1st floor? All the system has is the 2 mechanical switches at the top and bottom of the hoistway, LD, LU, DZ, and the L9S. They all appear to be working properly, including L9S. But maybe I'm barking up the wrong (switch) tree.
Any ideas?
29/08/2019 9:52 pm
Assuming you have drained the cap
Topic starter
30/08/2019 1:11 am
No - I'll check for it next time I go there. Software bug, and the car is lost or something?
30/08/2019 1:57 am
Idk about that...just that seems to solve all those crazy issues on that beast
30/08/2019 7:50 pm
can you describe the draining of the cap
Topic starter
30/08/2019 10:21 pm
Jump test point SCAP to test point 5V Logic GND.
I just tried it, and it didn't affect my issue, but it's good to know.
31/08/2019 1:31 am
PM an email and I can send you what I have on the things