Elevator Forum

OTIS LRV CALL BUTTO...
 
Notifications
Clear all

OTIS LRV CALL BUTTONS STAY DIMLY LIT

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,947 Views
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#10264]
I know I have the answer to this somewhere but can't find it in any of my paperwork. What causes the car call buttons to remain dimly lit at all times (I believe its when an incorrect call button board was installed) but still allows the calls to function? What is the remedy? They have 3 or 4 different call button boards for these LRVs for both hall and car.



   
Quote
(@rac66)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have a few LRV cars and it sounds like you're lucky the car call buttons still operate. The terminal plug and/or removable chip that correspond to the car calls on the main processor board (like 5MB or something like that) probably need to be replaced.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top