Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/10/2015 7:54 pm
Hello,
i have an OTIS controller with the following board: LB D9673T. I want to ask if someone have any manual for this board and especially the description of I/O pins and status leds. Also i want to know if the board has a menu e.g. for parameter setting, watch the faults etc and if so, how can i access it? On the board there are 2 push buttons which numbered 1 and 2, one slide switch with two positions 1 and 2 and one 7 seg display but i don't know which are the purpose of these.
i have an OTIS controller with the following board: LB D9673T. I want to ask if someone have any manual for this board and especially the description of I/O pins and status leds. Also i want to know if the board has a menu e.g. for parameter setting, watch the faults etc and if so, how can i access it? On the board there are 2 push buttons which numbered 1 and 2, one slide switch with two positions 1 and 2 and one 7 seg display but i don't know which are the purpose of these.