Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
13/10/2015 9:12 am
I know this is the wrong place, but I've gotten no answers in parts. I figure nobody from Pittsburg is looking there.
Looking for some parts for a Marshall Electronics Division Tower Lift
My wish list includes: plug-in units
Looking for some parts for a Marshall Electronics Division Tower Lift
My wish list includes: plug-in units
part#
100892-7-freq Oscillator #7
100426-8-freq Driver #8
100990-freq filter
100427-1-freq input #1
100427-2-freq 1st CF#2
100427-3-freq 2nd CF#3
100427-4-freq Discriminator #4
101359 Squelch #5
06/11/2015 10:45 am
Marshall electronic division/Marshall elevator is no longer in business. Otis elevator bought them out.
17/11/2015 5:04 am
Good luck that stuff was thrown away in dumpsters when they cleaned the shop out.very sad after 193years in business. Most of the parts in our inventory lifts and elevators were thrown out due to "liability ".
Topic starter
24/11/2015 9:24 am
Did you work for that division? If yes, please contact me by phone. My number is 503 906-4141
Thanks
Topic starter
14/12/2015 7:05 am
Sorry, phone number was wrong, correct one is 503 806-4141