Elevator Forum

Otis key for hoistw...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis key for hoistway access

9 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,539 Views
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38943]
Anyone know the key number for hoistway access on this Otis with gen2 controller ? It’s not a UTH
Attachments
IMG_3771.jpeg (1.76 MB, 55 downloads)



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I don't think there's a number for it. There's not a number on it. It's just this tiny little thing. I'm not around my keys at the moment. If no one else does I'll upload a picture of it later today. You probably still need the uth key for the access switch in the hall



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Fehlerteufel)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
^^^^^ it is that key



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Someone told me it was a “light switch “ key and what is in the sees catalog looks like what is needed and looks like the picture in the previous post. Thanks for your help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I just really appreciate them making me need 3 seperate keys to put a car on access.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jcjphoenix)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I’m sure the engineers own stock in the companies that make the keys.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Take the stairs)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Took the head of #MIN terminal screwdriver put it up towards the top edge of that key switch. And turned to the right do the same thing to turn it back off. You don’t even need a key for that.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top