Elevator Forum

Otis Hydrofit GCS M...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis Hydrofit GCS MRL

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,843 Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#29572]
I have a lift stuck on phase 1 fire. Power outage caused problem. Will not reset with keyswitch. Keyswitch reading ok back to controller. Just not resetting. Anyone have this problem?

Sent the mother board back for repair and it came back ok. Possible programming issue. I have a blue tool coming. Will be back on this job 7.10.20. Any ideas between now and then would be helpful.



   
Quote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Had same issue just doing phase 1 recall you need to have blue tool an reset M-1-5-1/M1-5-2/M2-4then blue key/M2-2-3 blue key



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Awesome. I will try that tomorrow



   
ReplyQuote
(@ElevatorGuy128)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
is the car door fully open when trying to reset? might need to see the door fully open via the open limit on the operator.... had a similar issue although it was on a KONE car and found it would reset if we pushed the car door further open, apparently it was just a hair away from breaking the open limit.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
@Dripcan. Thank you. Your reset method fixed the phase 1 fire issue. Helps when you have the correct tools. Now I do. Thanks a million.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top