Elevator Forum

Otis HomeLine Resid...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis HomeLine Residential Lift

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,549 Views
(@Leggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#32725]
Hi Can any one help with this one I am after a manual if they still exist, Otis installed 4 then stopped installing them one has stopped and has not been operating for some time. They have no one that knows any thing about them. So they called the expert, me (Drip under pressure) 🙂

Nippon Otis is where they came from



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Leggy,

I have a manual and a print for the 740 model? Pm your email address if you think it will help…



   
ReplyQuote
(@Leggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you I will send my email address



   
ReplyQuote
(@Alto101)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What year was the production of OTIS Homeline residential lift.

I was working on a residential OTIS 1951 recently. 10N1p



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top