Elevator Forum

Otis Gen2 load weig...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis Gen2 load weighing calibration

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,535 Views
(@crustyone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39360]
Can anyone help me with how to calibrate the load weighing.
I have the Otis blue tool.

Regards Richard



   
Quote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Is this limited duty or extended duty?

Last edited by omgitsonme; 04/11/25 10:32 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@crustyone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I am not sure what you mean !
The lift duty is 1200kg 1.6m/s



   
ReplyQuote
(@omgitsonme)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Abig car or a little car pretty much lol. It Sounds like limited-duty. Shoot me your email and i can send you a document that'll explain it all



   
ReplyQuote
(@crustyone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I think I have sent my email address, but it is [email protected]

Thanks so much for your help.



   
ReplyQuote
(@crustyone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi omgitsonme.
I have not received document from you.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards Richard.M



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top