Elevator Forum

Otis Gen 2 GECB loc...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Otis Gen 2 GECB locked?

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,557 Views
(@jselevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#31606]
Hello,

I have a little problem with Otis Gen 2 (2017). I'm trying to get to the system menu and change the car light parameter off with my blue service tool. I can't access to the setup install mode (1-3-1). Is this setup mode locked or something like that, because there are only available modes 1-3-5 and 1-3-8 in system? My service tool works well with another elevators.

Thanks for help!



   
Quote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Did you switch the eeprom to write enable? Menu 1-8-1

Last edited by heisenberg; 08/24/21 01:56 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@jselevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I can't get to the 1-8-1. Service tool shows "not available" just like when I try to get in 1-3-1. I think I have to try this with another service tool just to be sure.



   
ReplyQuote
(@jselevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
EDIT: Problem solved with another service tool.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top