Elevator Forum

OTIS GCS222LVA GECB...
 
Notifications
Clear all

OTIS GCS222LVA GECB-LV: 0040 CarioComErr

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,988 Views
(@Aboaljawad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#38506]
I have problem with otis GCS222LVA
The error code in the GECB-LV is (0040 CarioComErr).
- I check the CAN wiring between the GECB-LV and the TOCB. Its ok.
- I check CAN LT resistance in TOCB board it is 120Ω when power off, and the voltage CAN H & CAN L to the RTN it is 2.5 VDC when power on.
- I check the EN-CARIO in M1311 is =7 i think it is ok because PRS and RSL are connected to the TOCB.
- Remaque when i cycle the power on the TOCB CAN led flashing just 5s and remain off.
- The TOCB RSL & POWER LEDs are flashing i think thats ok.

If anyone have more details about the error code 0040 CarioComErr .. Plz let me know



   
Quote
(@Aboaljawad)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
By sine scope i found that the TOCB MCU is not working well.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top