Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis gamma d

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,604 Views
(@Briggin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#16374]
Hi all, having trouble with an Otis gamma d. I'm not to familiar with that elevator, when the service tool is on I can see EFP is on and I cannot get that to clear, tried shutting off power, and bypassing phase 1 fire service with the key, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thanks



   
Quote
(@NewMech)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think to clear PF RAM on a Gamma D the service tool command is 1-5-3 or 1-5-4, I know the command is not the same as a newer Otis unit. I have seen a few Gamma D units where Clear PF RAM is a hidden menu, it will still clear if you hit the correct keys. Usually fire service shows EFO, I'll look for the definition of EFP.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Briggin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks I'll try those commands, see if I make any headway. Thanks alot



   
ReplyQuote
(@Rolly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
EFP is Emergency Fire Service Phase 2 Power Interruption.
EFO is Emergency Fire Operation



   
ReplyQuote
(@Briggin)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the advice, everything cleared out good, car is up and running.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top