Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
08/11/2011 2:26 am
For an OTIS Europa 2000 elevator using a MCS 220 controller.
I'm looking for a way to disable the cabin floor call buttons separately. Meaning the building owner wants to disable a floor independently and put it in service when it's needed through the car operational panel. Can somebody give me some advice how to do this?
I'm looking for a way to disable the cabin floor call buttons separately. Meaning the building owner wants to disable a floor independently and put it in service when it's needed through the car operational panel. Can somebody give me some advice how to do this?
08/11/2011 4:01 am
Ted,
BEWARE that if the cabin or car call button is disabled, the elevator must still function on phase one and phase two operation.
I would strongly recommend the video published by NAESAI. http://www.naesai.org/events.php?id=53 They have just reduced the price.
An extra waffer on the fire service phase 2 switch inside the car might be the key.
Respectfully Submitted,
Robert L Krieger Jr.