Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
11/01/2011 7:26 am
I have a car that intermittently will slam the doors, it's the operator that looks like the gal with all the contacts and two resistors. I've cleaned all the contacts in the door op and I think the open and close relays are newer .
equipment is mrs
equipment is mrs
11/01/2011 9:23 am
That is a QL door op. Does it slam open or closed or both? Is it a perm. magnet motor or the older style with motor field? Check to make sure your stops are still on the door op they tend to snap off and slam doors. Also the black aromat relays can be troublesome.
Topic starter
13/01/2011 2:39 pm
It only slams on close , the prints on the job are shot so it's
It's tough equip. To work on but like you said I found a couple bad contacts
In a aromat relay someone had them upside down and they would hang up after long day of use.
Thanks for the response
It's tough equip. To work on but like you said I found a couple bad contacts
In a aromat relay someone had them upside down and they would hang up after long day of use.
Thanks for the response
14/01/2011 8:58 am
Those mrs jobs are hard to troubleshoot because of that damn fold down panel and it seems like every circuit goes front to back a bunch of times. We still have a few in our area that are service cars at busy hotels or hospitals. It seems like every call is a box of ice cubes.