Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

OTIS 335M Security

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,608 Views
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9597]
I cannot find the instructions I used to have for programming car call button security using the buttons themselves, does anyone have a copy? I also have an issue where I have one floor that won't latch a call whether you push the button on the main or the aux cop. Refresh my memory, but more than one car call shares an RS4 board, can one call out of that board be bad and the others still work? I don't even get a light period when we push the button. It's not on security either, as the button would light but not latch the call or stay lit.



   
Quote
(@VerticalTechNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Nobody???



   
ReplyQuote
(@DripCan)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
one call out of board can be bad yes. on security turn an hold key to secure punch in the three button master code, then the flr u want to secure followed by the code u want to make. I think you need to activate car stop switch for this to all take place. Memory foggy



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top