Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 RELU?

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,109 Views
(@Flakes427)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#36619]
First let me state, Otis equipment isn't my strongest, but I understand the basic logic and can figure out most things just off know-how, but this one, I'm wondering if anyone has any quick insight or can provide me some basic knowledge on 211's.

Took a call yesterday and found the car on the first landing with "RELU" displayed on the LCD screen. Am I to assume to this is "relevel" or does anyone have any nomenclature I can reference that may help me figure it this out. Car was a bit below the floor and upon resetting the RAM (S1......) the car went back into normal operation and then shut down again today. Ran all day yesterday, but I'm assuming overnight or with minimal traffic the car sinks below the floor/door zone and shuts down. I haven't had much time as I've been dealing with this damn TAC32 some other guys left down for me (thanks) in the same building, but can really dive into in this coming week.

1. What exactly is RELU?
2. Dumb Question, how in the hell do you make calls from using S1 or S2. I see enter car call and then what?

Any help is appreciated, thanks a bunch!



   
Quote
(@EElevator)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm me your email



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yes RELU is level up command or fault.
If all else fails like valve adjustments (F/S, bypass or LU adjuster on Maxton) and you only observe this failure at the first floor, and assuming this is the terminal floor, change the parking assignment to the second landing. I had one out of two roped hydros that only one would fail overnight on RELU. We caught it failing on a security camera…at the terminal landing.
Changed the parking for that car and problem solved. Just an idea.
Hopefully EE got you what you need.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top