Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Otis 211 Issue

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,585 Views
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#37486]
Having a strange issue with an Otis 211. The car will randomly head down to the main landing and keep the doors open until someone calls the elevator to another floor. While in car monitor it doesn't show any Park or Emergency operation status, and no faults get generated. While in the car monitor, there is no car or hall call that gets initiated indicating a broken button, but the further demand shows that it is going back to the main floor (1st landing). Has anyone seen this or have any idea what could be causing it?



   
Quote
(@Passion Fingers)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I didn't think it would say it was parking on the tool??
Seems like it is parking with the doors open park parameter on.
I'd check your parking parameters



   
ReplyQuote
(@RyeGuy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I haven't noticed in the past, but looking through the manual, it mentions PRK if it was parking. But I will get that looked at to see what the current parameter is. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top