Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
23/10/2021 4:00 am
Had building power problems. Wheh I showed up fuse F 10 was blown. (Print shows goes to car serial link ). After replacing fuse the only problem was no car station buttons. Wheh you pressed them there was a really faint light and no response. Wheh I checked voltage coming into board it seemed like I had 30v DC. So I replaced car station TV1 board. Still no car buttons. Same result. So now I thought I had bad power supply on mother board in machine room .. send thst to Unitec for repairs. Got it back and same result. Still no car buttons. My 30v DC seemed to float. That’s why I thought power supply was the issue. Also couldn’t get the 30v from the output on mother board. P7. Have wires on terminals 1-2-3 .. no 30v on any P7 pin. WhAt am I missing. Is the 30v to car station suppose to float ?? Shoukd I send mother board to another repair shop. Is there another board screwing me up that the 30v runs through. Like a junction board Maybe car station is last in line
Last edited by Jluff; 10/22/21 08:10 PM.
25/10/2021 7:06 pm
Originally Posted by Jluff
Had building power problems. Wheh I showed up fuse F 10 was blown. (Print shows goes to car serial link ). After replacing fuse the only problem was no car station buttons. Wheh you pressed them there was a really faint light and no response. Wheh I checked voltage coming into board it seemed like I had 30v DC. So I replaced car station TV1 board. Still no car buttons. Same result. So now I thought I had bad power supply on mother board in machine room .. send thst to Unitec for repairs. Got it back and same result. Still no car buttons. My 30v DC seemed to float. That’s why I thought power supply was the issue. Also couldn’t get the 30v from the output on mother board. P7. Have wires on terminals 1-2-3 .. no 30v on any P7 pin. WhAt am I missing. Is the 30v to car station suppose to float ?? Shoukd I send mother board to another repair shop. Is there another board screwing me up that the 30v runs through. Like a junction board Maybe car station is last in line
Did you put in a new TV1 baord or a off the shelf? This to me sounds like a bad TV1.
We had a similar issue and when I unplugged all the connectors for the TV1 board and gave all the wiring another push into the connectos the problem went away. Also check the wiring "loop" at the bottom of the car station. It gets cut against the stainless steel and made it was haning on by 1 strand and finally blew out.
Topic starter
25/10/2021 9:26 pm
Brand new TV1 board. Waited 3 months for it on back order .. I guess I’m going to order another one. I dunno what else to do. Wiring looks fine