Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Omega rails

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,124 Views
(@Jluff)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35487]
Does any one know where I can buy omega rail brackets. I am trying to block up a 2 stop Dover car to replace jack. If not have to land the car on I beams and keep top floor doors open and build a construction wall outside entrance. Does any one have any other ideas ?



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Conventional jack? Could you drill two holes in the top of each of your guide rails for shackles and sling the bolster channel on each side next to your bottom guide shoes to hang the car?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Flyballgov)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I have 3 sets of these from advance welding service

https://advanceweldingservice.com/omega-rail-lifting-system/



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Nice!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top