Elevator Forum

Old Brushes for mot...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Old Brushes for motors and Generators

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,277 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#39270]
can someone assist me with a brush master list or something from old imperial motors and generators? I have a job that has a D70698 and knowone knows what this brush is they need the hardness and dimensions. Problem is this job is about 2.5hr away and dont want to take the trip there if not needed. I thought this number would be able to help...my fault as I was thinking to get the dimensions while i was taking the photo of the brush



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Call Imperial in Akron, Ohio, with the nameplate numbers.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What type of unit is it?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Mikeg2294)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top