Elevator Forum

Normic M100 series....
 
Notifications
Clear all

Normic M100 series. What is the by product Of OK

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,682 Views
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9688]
Hi everybody;
I have a Normic M100 series controller, once in a while the car will be down and the OK light is not on. I have the doors, gates, safety's and my 5vdc is good. Does any one know what is the by product of the OK light? Any info is appreciated.



   
Quote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
serial link to ppu ok



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
What is the ppu ? The only serial link from this controller is to the dispatcher and isn't the SVT light indicate that car is communicating?



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hey Jim do you know where I can locate a manual?



   
ReplyQuote
 Jim
(@Jim)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Pm Me



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top