Elevator Forum

No name controller ...
 
Notifications
Clear all

No name controller ....

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,349 Views
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#17049]
Having an issue with this controller.... No prints and no company tag! Door stays open and doesnt close. I can press the CP (close pilot?)relay and door begins to close and when i get gates and locks it reopens. No EE (electronic edge) relay picks so i ruled that out. If I remove the DO relay while closing it will remain closed. I checked the door open button and even disconnected it....still does the same thing. The binary count seems to be fine because it runs and levels in at every floor. Yes the edge works. Gal modl operator. Relay logic controller that kinda looks like an Othompson. I dont know how to post pictures on here. Ive mentioned some of the relays hoping it would ring a bell to the veterans. Thanks



   
Quote
(@christycollett)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Maybe I can help,

Send some pics to [email protected]



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top