Elevator Forum

No kidds without pa...
 
Notifications
Clear all

No kidds without parents allowed elevator sign

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,484 Views
(@frankyboy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#6422]
Got a kidd stock in elevator after pressing all button , ( just for Fun )
I would like to know if there is some sign available that I could install inside or outside elevator ?
Sign that could said something like : no kidds allowed without parents , or something like this .
Thanks



   
Quote
(@elevatedone)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Well,you could make your own,but it wouldn't do any good.
You really think they would pay attention to that??
Do they pay attention to those signs on the escalator?



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Its just another sign of absentee parenting... I actually had one where a 3 year old at my church got onto our elevator and couldnt figure out what to do after the doors closed. He eventually hit the phone button and the fire dept. showed up. His "egg donor" was angry at everybody else because they should be watching HER child as HER child ran amuck...sad



   
ReplyQuote
(@Philly)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
since when does pushing all the buttons create an entrapment I think you need to fix the problem then you would not have a stuck kid



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top