Elevator Forum

Mystery Residential...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Mystery Residential Elevator

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
3,996 Views
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#30483]
I need some help identifying the residential elevator in the attached photos. It is a little basement geared car that has manual doors and gates. It was installed in the late 80s. I can’t find any sort of identifying tag on anything. I’m mainly just looking for electrical prints.
Attachments
6E149653-03EE-4197-9B7B-85B6211B2B86.jpeg (107.79 KB, 73 downloads)
04A7B308-9089-49A2-984C-764634DEE9BC.jpeg (98.27 KB, 56 downloads)
A935B763-14DC-4C70-8609-B0F9052B7FF7.jpeg (148.39 KB, 51 downloads)

Last edited by ABE; 01/13/21 11:48 PM.


   
Quote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Looks like an old Matot



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Abe,
Some aspects look like Matot. But I’ve never seen that style of overload in any controller. I wish I could see the terminal strip markings...



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I just sent you a email with some better pics..



   
ReplyQuote
(@BRUCE91)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
ABE,
I helped install an elevator just like this one back in the 80's. It was purchased from Elevator Concepts LTD. in Riverview Michigan.
I believe the company closed in 2018. If I can find a set of schematics I will be happy to send them to you.



   
ReplyQuote
 ABE
(@ABE)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks for the reply and actually I think elevator concepts was bought by Wurtec. We looked at buying a LULA from them right before they were sold a few years ago. I'll try and reach out to them as well.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top