Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
24/02/2023 6:02 am
looking to see if anyone can identify the attached hall and car fixtures? The elevator was some sort of non standard package Kone installed that had EECO pump unit, jack and sling along with aVirginia controls controller and GAL door equipment.
24/02/2023 8:45 am
Any chance there is an identifying sticker of mfg on the button body or face plate?
25/02/2023 8:19 pm
Kone used to use a company called Innovation for their fixtures. These look very similar. Do not know if they are still in business.
25/02/2023 8:20 pm
Kone used to use a company called Innovation for their fixtures. These look very similar. Do not know if they are still in business.
25/02/2023 10:03 pm
They look that way to me too, we used them a couple times last year with a Virginia controller and a JRT controller. Seems like an ok product
Topic starter
26/02/2023 8:11 am
Unfortunately I was on a walk through and wasn't able to open the COP or any hall fixtures. I does look a little like Innovation but I couldn't find any perfect matches on their website. I'll email them pics this week.
26/02/2023 9:32 am
Innovation is definitely still in business; however, those are definitely not Innovation. They look more like either Adams/EPCO. That also looks like a newer fixture because of the 2004 code firefighters operation box.