Elevator Forum

mph II code blue op...
 
Notifications
Clear all

mph II code blue operation

13 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
12.9 K Views
 west
(@west)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#11782]
Does anyone have any informstion on code blue operation? I lost the settings because of a bad backup battery and can not enable the function. Profile ENA shows it but I have no options in ADJ.

Last edited by west; 08/14/14 04:02 PM.


   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Look in ACTV for HEM (Hospital EMergency)...



   
ReplyQuote
 west
(@west)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Hi thanks for the reply. I was able to toggle hospital service and see the change in profile but code blue did not function.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Code blue is job specific software installed in the CLC. If you have if backed up on a fast tool you can restore the software. If not you will have to try TKE or Vertex.

Last edited by jkh; 08/18/14 04:25 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
He's working on a Westinghouse MPHII.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thanks E-man,
Sorry about the senior moment. I've been doing this kind of thing all day. My little misses went in for surgery this morning and I'm a little distracted...

West,
I meant to say Schindler or Adams...



   
ReplyQuote
(@E-man)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
No worries, I do it all the time. Home the little misses is recovering and all is well.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
E-man,
Little slip ups like mine make me laugh. She is doing great thanks for asking...



   
ReplyQuote
(@uppo72)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: jkh
E-man,
Little slip ups like mine make me laugh. She is doing great thanks for asking...

Hope she gets well soon mate.



   
ReplyQuote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
She is doing great. It was minor surgery to her hand. She woke up cracking jokes and telling me what to do. I new then she would be fine...

Thank you



   
ReplyQuote
 west
(@west)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, I was worried that the Eprom was the root of the problem.

This job has several chip sets laying around...

::(



   
ReplyQuote
 west
(@west)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Oh! it did work before a power outage scrambled all the settings.



   
ReplyQuote
 west
(@west)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have learned there is an enabling proceedure that involves resetting the group from the last to the first... the code blue option is in the profile section BUT to toggle it on every unit has to get reset with the last controller being codeblue.

Anybody ever had that experience?

Last edited by west; 08/23/14 03:31 PM.


   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top