Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
10/08/2022 9:01 am
I'm currently trying to Perform a shaft auto-tuning on a Monarch NICE 3000 Drive
All safety switches are ok because I'm getting X25, X26, X27 voltage active on MCB
All relevant signals are in the right state and was set as indicted on document given
the elevator is on inspection state and Shaft Auto-tuning is activated by setting F1-11 to 3 on the operation panel, the display changes without performing the Shaft auto-tune
Can anyone direct me on what I'm missing to cause the drive not to perform the auto tune.
11/08/2022 1:30 pm
Did you switch the lift to normal after activating shaft learn?
Last edited by heisenberg; 08/11/22 05:30 AM.
13/05/2024 12:30 am
Yeah I tried that too it didn't go . Soon as you put in f1-11 to 3 hit enter and it goes to the inspection speed , it should say tune then you could put on normal right
13/05/2024 12:30 am
Have you changed the parameters at all
Last edited by Brian33; 05/12/24 04:31 PM.
13/05/2024 7:02 pm
Brian this post is 2 years old. Are you having issues?
14/05/2024 9:44 pm
yes im still having issues any help
14/05/2024 10:48 pm
Make sure there is no fault present when initiating shaft learn.