Elevator Forum

Monarch Nice 3000 M...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Monarch Nice 3000 MCB Replacement

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,486 Views
(@Timothy A. Jones)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33576]
Hope all is well.

I am currently troubleshooting a Larsson Lift and the MCB print when it was changed after a power surge which the unit experienced isn't showing X1 to X24 input even though the NO or NC function are set correctly as commissioning document states.

Can anyone share some insight in why none of the X1 to X24 input are not lighting even though X25, X26 and X27 are lighting.

Note, I'm of the idea maybe the board is damaged or maybe I'm overlooking something.

Attachments
20220802_235928.jpg (2.57 MB, 18 downloads)



   
Quote
(@baks1519)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
see power supply



   
ReplyQuote
(@Timothy A. Jones)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will do so and give you feedback on my findings.



   
ReplyQuote
(@heisenberg)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Yep check the 24vdc power supply is working



   
ReplyQuote
(@Timothy A. Jones)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I got the 24VDC working. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top