Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom21

6 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,975 Views
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#35640]
What will cause the relay interface board to sit there and just flash the inputs and outputs?



   
Quote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Reseat everything. Check all your power supply connections.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried isolating the card rack by disconnecting the bus wire? Bad inputs and outputs, or a bad card rack can cause it to flash.



   
ReplyQuote
 BRG
(@BRG)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Management has let this unit set idle for weeks and the field people haven't listen to what I have asked them to do. I suggested the above things to look at and try, thank you very much, but was met with confrontation and told it has already been done. I'll make this short. I took the ribbon cables loose, blew them and the MSU and replay pilot connectors with compressed air. Three weeks this unit has been down, I spent 15 minutes on it. Unit works and I am looking at retirement after almost 40 years in this business.



   
ReplyQuote
(@elmcannic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted by BRG
Unit works and I am looking at retirement after almost 40 years in this business.

Well quit looking and go… apprehend it!
Congratulations!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Montana)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Thank you for the update.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top