Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom Mini Monitor

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,945 Views
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#21819]
I just got a hold of one of these but don't have the extender card. Anyone have an extra? Or are these even worthwhile for troubleshooting? I have an old manual that has some info on it. Anyone used that Debug board that's in the manual?



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
when the Miprom was new we used it extensively. You can check inputs and outputs, the timer and program boards etc.You need the debug board, Mini Monitor, and extender board. they all work together. Although the extender board is good to check back plane voltages by itself. As we became more familiar with the Miprom, we used these less and less.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Indirtwetrust)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Ya I have gotten by quite well without it this far but I have kind of a thing for elevator tools. I have the I/0 extender card for reading back plane voltages that I got from World along with the A2/A3 extender for 1230/1220, both very handy. I see that World also sells a Mini Monitor with card edge type extender card so I thought it might be of use by itself. I think I'll see if they will sell just the extender card.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top