Elevator Forum

Miprom HS. Door iss...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom HS. Door issues

17 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
20.8 K Views
(@Jblack83)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you so much. At present the elevator is still at the 1st landing. Pi and controller saying it is at floor 2. We are ordering selector magnets and bipolar switches for replacement. From everything I am reading I personally am leaning towards a bad FCB.. Or FOB board.. But you have to start somewhere I guess. I personally as well believe that the FCB or FOB board maybe the original issue. Due to an experience I witnessed with the door board freaking out(all the lights coming on and going off) alternated by a clicking sound coming from the COP. Which I assume was a relay... I will get back over to that job when new parts arrive. Thank you all for your help on this. I have learned a great deal on these. My company only maintains 3 of them..



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Make sure the magnets are polarized correctly if you replace them.



   
ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share:
Scroll to Top