Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
26/09/2014 6:39 am
Hello all!
I have an older Miprom 21 hydraulic that homes on the lowest level. From time to time it relevels itself. It seems to randomly trip the PTI and goes into low oil. It picks Y then delta and PTI goes high just couple seconds after delta picks.
I have an older Miprom 21 hydraulic that homes on the lowest level. From time to time it relevels itself. It seems to randomly trip the PTI and goes into low oil. It picks Y then delta and PTI goes high just couple seconds after delta picks.
I have since changed the timer board and I/O board. I also changed the Outboard that PTI is on. Later today after speaking with some friends I jumped the TUS to eliminate it being flakey. A couple hours later it went low oil again.
So could it be the power board? The back bus board? Or is there something else in the logic like auxiliary contact or some such signal that it is looking for?
Thanks for the assistance.
26/09/2014 9:16 am
The same problem happened to me few weeks ago. Bad phase protector.
Good luck.