Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 2100

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
5,364 Views
(@lifer65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#13268]
Can anyone tell me if the world freedom tool will interface with the miprom 2100 hydro. I don't want to blow up any boards or the freedom tool. This miprom 2100 Has a tool connection port/receiver. We just took on this job and I've been handed the tool. I have tons of Westinghouse and Schindler experience but little with Montgomery hydros, to top it of I'm the out of town guy....Thanks in advance for any help...be safe!!



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I believe the hydro in question is just a regular miprom with the newer style prom board that has a port for the service tool. The tool is used to set fire floors and different variables. I have not heard if the world tool has software for this unit, I would just call world and ask. Plugging in without knowing is questionable, I don't think it will hurt.



   
ReplyQuote
(@lifer65)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thank you brother!!



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top