Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 problem

12 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
13.8 K Views
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#5054]
Last friday I found it timed out of service at the end of the day. On Friday it had a hard fault, I forget the binary number of the fault on friday but it was mid scr shorted. I checked my SCRs and they checked out fine. Monday, Tuesday and today Ive found it out on hard fault 29, and VP 20 fault. Fault reads as a incoming a/c fault. I sat babysat the car for 2 hours with a min/max set up on the incoming feed never had any issue while I was watching. I was gonna ask the building to put a voltage monitor on the 480 but they refused. I checked it all 3 days at the end of the shift no faults car is running fine. So I dont really know what direction to go from here. Any suggestions would be appreciated.



   
Quote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
A/c Voltage out of tolerance is the 29



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Meter is one thing. What the monitoring parameter for this variable, is telling you may be something entirely different.

As it used to be told to me..
"Difference in the real world" (Meter Readings)
And the "Imaginary World" (Software interpretation)..



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Car has ran fine since wends morning besides losing the 2rt rectifier today. Besides my manuals from ITS Im really green on this equipment.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Robert Krieger)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
If the building Single phased and would have to pay for the service call, would they lie to you to avoid a billable ticket?



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Yes Robert they would.

Where does the drive monitor this variable?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 



   
ReplyQuote
(@sbrmilitia)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Awesome info thanks a ton



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Great find on that PDF. Its amazing how much info is just out there 🙂



   
ReplyQuote
(@JBabcock)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I am having a F5 phase loss fault on my Miprom 21. Series B drive. I have done extensive troubeshooting and tracing the 3 phase refernece feed from the incoming side through to the main control board.With no power on I am able to follow the trace completely. I have even swaped all the boards in the drive with a running car, still getting phase loss fault ( F5).

HELP!!!



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
What kind of drive do you have?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Scott Davidson)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
compare 3 phase voltage, taken with voltmeter, to service tool reading of drive parameter #116. check calibration of of parameter 116, check setting of paramter 617 rated_ac_line. on series B drive, check jumpers j29,30,31 on power board also check for blown motor field fuses, and of course scr fuses. if main control board has been replaced, and still faults, check ac line with scope for transient line spikes. missing phase may be due to some other 3 phase motor operating on the same feed, ie blower motor, etc.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top