Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
07/11/2015 8:54 pm
One in a group has developed an issue of running for days....weeks, then I find it on the bottom final with a 38 and a 22 error. Error log shows 142 condition, normal at high speed in the profile going down. Position is "1" target is "2". I've cleaned all of the NTS switches, they're in line with the cam and making good contact. Wires are tight at the NTS board and in the switch tree. I've changed the relays, checked the voltages. Could the switch distance from the floor cause this? that is the next thing I'm checking and I found a new NTS board in the office so it may be going in as well.
07/11/2015 11:46 pm
did you try replacing the DZD relay? the little small relay on the i/o board
08/11/2015 3:34 am
Usually this happens at the top terminal landing.When you are NTSing you should stop at floor level or slightly above and level back in. However if they set your NTS and ETS up according to the print there is usually a problem with the ETS interfering with an NTS stop. The answer is to move the ETS switch closer to the floor about 1 or 2 inches. You will then NTS and stop at the floor. The Miprom will Reset and you will be in service. You still need to find out why your making the NTS stops. Bad switch or Board etc.