Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 drive err...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 drive errors?

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,288 Views
(@Coldcathode)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18106]
Anybody know what 48 and 60 drive errors are? Car has Allen Bradley 1336 drive. I've got a service tool, just don't have a manual.



   
Quote
 jkh
(@jkh)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
48 refers to hard and soft faults, check your LEDs.
60 refers to velocity.

At what point does it fault?
Beginning of a run? End? Middle?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Coldcathode)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks, I inherited this from another mechanic that left it out of service a few weeks ago. He's not with our company anymore and I haven't been able to get any info from him. This car is in a 3 car group in a vacant building so it kind got put on the back burner. I've only spent a few hours with it so far. Looks like the problem had happened in all different phases of the run according to the motion errors. I don't remember what they were off the top of my head but they pointed me towards the drive. I never saw an issue when I was there the other day. When I get back out to the job next week I'll try and get some better information posted.

I've got a World Electronics tool and in the SERVICE LOG/READ ERROR LOGS/DRIVE ERRORS menu it had lot of
48 176 176
176 176 errors
With a few
60 176 176
176 176 errors mixed in in the last 30 days or so.



   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
AC or DC, Digital or analog,if it is DC is it series A or B ? I think from the error's you have a Digital AC Drive. If that is so a 60 is an AC Contactor failure, a 48 is a loss of feedback error. A 176 is a Motion Adapter Board problem. I would suspect the Contactor first. Some thing like it commands the Drive to run, and the Contactor pulls in but doesn't make the contacts up, or the the coil doesn't pull in when it is commanded to. Good Luck



   
ReplyQuote
(@Coldcathode)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Thanks John, it's an AC drive. I appreciate the info.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top