Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
03/11/2015 7:22 am
Just took on the contract at Eglin AFB and in to it 3 weeks now and I have lost 3 drives lol Miprom 21 in the control tower 12 stop 1 elevator had a storm blow thru and when I come in Monday she was down on a CP 06 missing phase drive fault
All phases seem to be nominal controller is setup for 240vac I have 128vac on all 3 legs checked fuses in the disconnect, fuses in the top of the drive, fuses on the drive control board switcher and power board all good, and the relay board up by the cpu all fuses check good but I cant get the CP 06 to go away
perimeter 116 is good K-AC line volts at 240 any suggestions?
All phases seem to be nominal controller is setup for 240vac I have 128vac on all 3 legs checked fuses in the disconnect, fuses in the top of the drive, fuses on the drive control board switcher and power board all good, and the relay board up by the cpu all fuses check good but I cant get the CP 06 to go away
perimeter 116 is good K-AC line volts at 240 any suggestions?
Topic starter
03/11/2015 7:23 am
Oh the other 2 drives are KCM831 V3F16l's self explanitory there R&R
04/11/2015 6:00 am
I am assuming you checked the 3 fuses in the Drive. What is the voltage Leg to leg. Have you checked the Voltages in the drive on the Boards? Is this a B series or an A series?
Topic starter
06/11/2015 6:44 am
B series yes all fuse are good checked the "Amptraps" at the top and the glass fuses on the top 2 layers "control board and the switcher" all those glass fuse are good and the 2 larger fuses on the power board "bottom layer of the 3 boards all fuses good
line to line 249.6.... line to ground on 3 phases 136 140 138 or there abouts it varies by a few volts
line to line 249.6.... line to ground on 3 phases 136 140 138 or there abouts it varies by a few volts
Topic starter
06/11/2015 6:46 am
Boss talked to one of the guys that designed the miprom 21 John something or other guess he started his own company? but he said classic symptom of an open scr
Topic starter
06/11/2015 6:51 am
This happened during the reminants of that huge hurrican Patricia? that had 200 mph winds over Mexico what was left hit us in Fort Walton pretty good 60+ mph gusts and driving rain, When I got on site the next day water had gotten in the machine room and the controller, was a leak right over the controller and it made its way in thru the fan holes on top,, let it dry out and this is the only error it gives me CP06 and motion fault of to many reties
"23" i think..... I believe the Air Force is going to but an upgrade!!! 🙂 Just hate that this is the only elevator in the Air Traffic Control Tower "12 stop" good thing there young airmen
"23" i think..... I believe the Air Force is going to but an upgrade!!! 🙂 Just hate that this is the only elevator in the Air Traffic Control Tower "12 stop" good thing there young airmen
Last edited by Jon Kline; 11/05/15 10:53 PM.
07/11/2015 5:29 am
I went back over some old notes. Here are a few things I had on CP-06. check the Field Supply Fuses in the top of the Drive. An open will sometimes throw a CP-06. Also a bad Main Control Board and a bad SCR . You can check the SCR Modules with a meter. they are easily replaced and are readily available.