Elevator Forum

Miprom 21 Access Pr...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Miprom 21 Access Problem

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,514 Views
(@Redexit)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#15188]
I have a building with Miprom 21 controllers and Digital Drives. When I move the elevator on inspection in the up direction via: key access, controller UAX, or ride on car-top, that it travels a couple of feet and then it stops then travels again and it stops and it continues until I get the car to its destination. It only does this in the up direction not in the down direction. Any input on this will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Redexit; 10/08/15 02:24 AM.


   
Quote
(@Whadafack)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Any drive faults? Or motion faults?

Last edited by Whadafack; 10/14/15 02:33 AM.


   
ReplyQuote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Turn the Parameter- Min Overspeed Band- to Maximum. Also make sure the timers on the relays Sb and P2 are correct. one of them has to be longer than the other, like 1sec and the other at 3/4sec. I think P2 is longer, but it has been a while so it could be visa versa.



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top