Notifications
Clear all
Topic starter
14/07/2013 10:41 am
Been fighting a issue with a car getting 39 faults before every run. I've changed the NTS board set the voltages spot on and still get these 39 faults. My question is when Im setting up calls and have my tool set on Motion excuses it flashes a 3 then 39. What does the 3 mean? The 3 does not log. I believe motion faults starts at 11.
15/07/2013 2:06 am
the 39 is a look back fault. when you leave a terminal floor the computer looks back to see if all the rail switches have closed. If one is open you will log a 39 error. If you have the solid state mfs type switch they are prone to bounce closed then open if the magnet is too close. the magnet should be a minimum of 3/4 of an inch away. I am unsure about the 3 maybe it's telling you the 3rd switch is open. you should be able to see if the relays in the net box are all closed when you are away from the terminal landings.
15/07/2013 2:08 am
S
The 3 that comes up first is a map location in the CPU. Using your menu button you can view screen 3 velocity. It seems one or several NTS switches are not making properly. Is this the same car you were getting a 42 error on?
The 3 that comes up first is a map location in the CPU. Using your menu button you can view screen 3 velocity. It seems one or several NTS switches are not making properly. Is this the same car you were getting a 42 error on?
Topic starter
15/07/2013 11:49 am
No not the same car, had a few weeks of issues with this car. I found the car timed out of service one morning. The brake rectifier was bad, I changed it and the fuses. It ran good for about 2 days then another morning it was timed out of service. CO relay was out on the NTS board. After inspecting the board the diode/resistor above the CO relay was burnt up. I changed the NTS board, set the voltages and CO relay would now get up. I was also getting 13/18 faults. Swapped the AUX contacts and those faults are gone. Now im to this point. 3 then 39 before each run on the tool. I swapped the relays with new relays that the manual called for. Guess my next move it to check/change the mag switches in the hoistway. Thanks for the help.