Elevator Forum

MCS312/VF or Spec 6...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MCS312/VF or Spec 60

4 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
4,573 Views
(@Leggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#9752]
Hi All,

Trying to chase up two boards for Otis MCS 312/VF (Spec 60)controller over twenty years old now remembered working for the engineering company when the building went up, I know the Drive is Obsolete (Nippon Otis)analog drive, the two boards I am chasing is the CUB (Counter board) and the SCI/O board (Speed Check input/output). Can any one help?



   
Quote
(@kiwinightstalker)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Otis should still be able to supply them.



   
ReplyQuote
 E311
(@E311)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
The boards for the 60 are not as plentiful anymore, I hope you can find a CUB board. At least you don't have a Spec 50, none of the boards are available.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Leggy)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
Found two, lift working fantasic, like a bought one, thanks for the replies guys



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top