Elevator Forum

Mce selector proble...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Mce selector problem

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
6,423 Views
 Kfab
(@Kfab)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#18283]
Mce selector..car will stop and answers calls in the up direction but in the down car goes straight to the lowest level no matter what calls r pushed on the cop. I think it my std triac...but I don't know which one that is in the selector box. Prints r no help.



   
Quote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Check in the print a lot of times STD/R0 is at terminal 71



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
In the selector box if 71 light up then it's not the triac



   
ReplyQuote
 Kfab
(@Kfab)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
71 light never fires..only light for 72, which is the up light



   
ReplyQuote
 Kfab
(@Kfab)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I just checked the sensor and that's reading good



   
ReplyQuote
 Msd
(@Msd)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
I think from left to right you have terminal 1then 2 . After that are the 25 (LD) 26 (lu) 27(dz) then the 70's. The triac is in the same order.



   
ReplyQuote
 Kfab
(@Kfab)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
R30 resistor in the selector box was the problem



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top