Elevator Forum

MCE M SERIES 1000 I...
 
Notifications
Clear all

MCE M SERIES 1000 ISSUE

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
2,932 Views
 mbke
(@mbke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#7601]
KEEP GETTING A RH REDUNDNACY FAULT EVERYDAY AND IT KILLING MY BRAIN. CHANGE RIBBONS.NO EFFECT.CHANGED H RELAY .NO EFFECT. READJUSTED DPM SWITCH IN GAL OPERATOR BOX. IF I TAKE OUT C4 RIBBON CONNECTION ON 2B2K BOARDI WILL GET THE RH FAULT. ORDERING NEW 2B2K BOARD .ANY IDEAS??



   
Quote
(@john jay)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
had a similar problem once that turned out to be caused by one of the small white connector wires that are pushed on between two small metal pins on the board. Try pushing them a little deeper into the pins. Had run out of ideas and this was the culprit.



   
ReplyQuote
 mbke
(@mbke)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
OK.. I will check that out in the am. I let ya know what I find.

mbke



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top