Elevator Forum

Looking for a PEELL...
 
Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a PEELLE contoller print

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
1,085 Views
 KSNY
(@KSNY)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#33747]
Hello all! I am looking for a Peelle door board print. On the contoller it says "274259". If anyone has a copy of this print and is willing to send it to me I am willing to trade from my collection. I have this Freight car on my rout and would like to have a copy of the print just incase.



   
Quote
(@beaupeep)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Have you tried contacting Peelle? In my experience with them they have been super helpful, even sending me prints for jobs we never installed. Their website also has a boatload of manuals from installation to exploded views of parts. Which kind of controller is it? Relay logic, plc or wireless?



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top