Elevator Forum

Notifications
Clear all

LMT

10 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
7,721 Views
(@poons)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter   [#4170]
I have a Dover LMT and the customer would like to have the zoning and parking changed. If anyone knows where I can get a parameter list for this control to make these changes it would be great. Thanks



   
Quote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
You will probably have to go to TK for this. This is a PLC control, and you will have to get into the PLC to make program changes. Obsolesence may be your big foe..



   
ReplyQuote
 Vic
(@Vic)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Broke_Sheave
Obsolesence may be your big foe..

Obsolescence usually makes elevator companies say "Hooray"!



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: Vic
Originally Posted By: Broke_Sheave
Obsolesence may be your big foe..

Obsolescence usually makes elevator companies say "Hooray"!

I hear ya!! 😁



   
ReplyQuote
(@poons)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I have the program loader for the PLC but not the list of parameters.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Broke_Sheave)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Originally Posted By: poons
I have the program loader for the PLC but not the list of parameters.

That's what I see on a lot of PLC's. You can get the software to download the program, and you do get the ladder logic. Unfortunately you do not get the labels for the logic. You have to have the source code to get that, which means you are more than likely the developer.



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Do you know the version of program? Single car?? Number of stops, etc.? I have most clip programs and can tell you where to make the changes if I have the program?



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Connect your loader to each car seperately and monitor condition of internal relays 581 thru 588. Write down which are set. 581 is park at 1 588 is park at 8 reset the ones you dont want and set the ones you want. I think you can only set one per car. 554 turns off parking feature is reset and turns it on if set. This came off a clip program for an 8 stop inline hydro, but I think the parking program is in the same place for a traction. Post if you have multiple cars and a group controller.



   
ReplyQuote
(@poons)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
Topic starter  
I will look for the version of the program next visit. Thanks



   
ReplyQuote
(@Johnny)
Joined: 1 second ago
Posts: 0
 
Version and type is written on the chip



   
ReplyQuote
Share:
Scroll to Top